Join this focused knowledge exchange to:
- Evaluate automation processes to increase quality control
- Gain insight into production scale up to remain first to the market
- Review innovative design to decrease LCoE
- Improve logistic and transportation with flexible design and manufacturing processes
- Learn about modular technology to answer low and high wind conditions
Download the agenda here:
Javier Iriarte, Senior Engineer at Nabrawind in Spain presented at last year's "Advances in Rotor Blades" conference on "Logistic cost model: Identifying modular blades market ".
The technical presentation covers the following topics:
• Overview of the joint solution
• Identification of modular blades market
• Description of logistic cost model performance
• Presentation of real cases
>> Download the full presentation here for free:
The easiest and fastest way to register for the Rotor Blades 2019 event!
Learn about the ORE Catapult approach, the different methods of testing Bi-axials, and Blade vs Ground mounted Excitation.
What do Siemens Gamsea, Vestas UK and other top companies think of the knowledge about past experiences shared with their peers onsite?