Join this focused knowledge exchange to:
- Review XL blades load validation and wake models to simulate realistic conditions
- Gain insights into prediction of aero-elastic tools, related measurements and accuracy of codes
- Get the operators’ view on discuss blade damages and associated measures
- Evaluate latest equipment and automated solutions to improve productivity and quality during manufacturing
- Discuss alternative materials, composites and new material mixes to decrease weight and costs
The easiest and fastest way to register for the Rotor Blades event!