Javier Iriarte, Senior Engineer at Nabrawind in Spain presented at last year's "Advances in Rotor Blades" conference on "Logistic cost model: Identifying modular blades market ".
The technical presentation covers the following topics:
• Overview of the joint solution
• Identification of modular blades market
• Description of logistic cost model performance
• Presentation of real cases
>> Download the full presentation here for free:
Learn about the ORE Catapult approach, the different methods of testing Bi-axials, and Blade vs Ground mounted Excitation.
What do Siemens Gamsea, Vestas UK and other top companies think of the knowledge about past experiences shared with their peers onsite?
Energy IQ interviewed Johannes G. Leib, TPI Composites' Global Technical Program Manager and discussed achieving fast time to market through intense DFM.
Download the interview here for free and learn more about:
- How could the industry increase cooperation and speed up blade time to market without losing on quality?
- How can intense DFM review between manufacturers and designers produce shorter production lead times?
- What are the biggest technical risks to which larger rotor blades are exposed?
- Where are we heading now in terms of manufacture/composite technology?