Agenda on Rotor Blades 2018
Join this focused knowledge exchange to:
- Review XL blades load validation and wake models to simulate realistic conditions
- Gain insights into prediction of aero-elastic tools, related measurements and accuracy of codes
- Get the operators’ view on discuss blade damages and associated measures
- Evaluate latest equipment and automated solutions to improve productivity and quality during manufacturing
- Discuss alternative materials, composites and new material mixes to decrease weight and costs
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
We respect your right to privacy. The data is for internal use only and will never be given out to third parties. For more information, read our policy.