Rotor Blades 2017 Agenda
Join this focused knowledge exchange to:
• Learn about the influence of aeroelastic tailoring on blade design to cross next barrier on XL blade design
• Explore new developments in manufacturing tools and processes to produce larger blades against lower costs and better quality
• Hear about advances in aerodynamics to improve performance
• Discuss interaction between material manufacturers and rotor blade developers to improve rotor blade materials and structures
• Understand main challenges during operation to increase reliability and reduce future damages
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.We respect your right to privacy. The data is for internal use only and will never be given out to third parties. For more information, read our policy.